Here are some truths I have learned over the last 31 years. Have any of your own? Feel free to share.
- Breakfast tastes better before bed.
- “Everything happens for a reason” is a stupid saying. Of course everything happens for a reason.
- Take advantage of every first chance – don’t wait for the next song.
- Live without expectations, or you may never experience anything worthwhile.
- Don’t bite your tongue when it comes to saying what you feel – honesty is a stronger character trait than conformity.
- Being liked by everyone means nothing if you’re not happy with yourself.
- Children ask why, adults suppress their curiosity. Don’t do that.
- Treat others how you want to be treated, but don’t put up with bullshit.
- Light, cheap beer doesn’t taste any better now than it did ten years ago. Drink better beer and make more meaningful toasts.