Creative problem solver, seasoned entrepreneur, and data-driven marketing leader with strategic and tactical experience across digital, direct, and traditional marketing channels.
07/2018 - Present
Responsible for revenue marketing, content marketing, brand management, demand gen, and product marketing. Support inside and outside sales teams with enablement materials, inbound leads, and ongoing events.
- Promoted from Marketing Director to Vice President of Marketing within first 90 days.
- Developed and manage new website, PPC advertising channels, marketing automation system, and MarTech stack.
08/2007 - 12/2008
Studied Entrepreneurship and Innovation while building a startup company.
- Recognition among most-successful student businesses
- Startup acquired and moved to Austin in December, 2008
- AdWords & Analytics Certified; Expert with Salesforce, HubSpot, Marketo, and more
- Fluent in every major marketing discipline with creative, strategic and tactical experience
- Practiced leader—recruiting, developing, and managing successful marketing and sales teams
- Proficient, professional, and effective communicator—virtually, in person, and in front of an audience
- Form a strong rapport with colleagues, customers, and leadership
- Strategize, execute, and optimize record-breaking marketing campaigns
- Share new ideas and innovations, promote teamwork, and implement efficiencies
- Challenge myself to solve problems creatively and proactively, and outperform expectations
Volunteer and board member with Ruby’s Rainbow since 2012; involved with various student-led business/marketing groups at the University of Texas; and active participant in several local bike rides. I also love to write.